Tech Tip - Enable ‘Do Not Track’ In Microsoft Edge
If you want the general added security of not being tracked when you’re browsing without having to switch to full security incognito mode, here’s how to enable ‘Do Not Track’ in Microsoft Edge:
- For Microsoft Edge, click on the three horizontal dots at the top right.
- Click on 'Settings' at very bottom.
- Click on 'View advanced settings' at the bottom.
- Scroll down to the Privacy and Services section, and toggle the ‘Send Do Not Track’ requests option.
- This should mean that all HTTP and HTTPS requests will include 'Do Not Track'.