Tech Tip – Snip & Sketch
If you need to be able to quickly grab areas of your screen, annotate them and share them, Windows 10 has an easy to use Snip & Sketch app.
To use Snip & Sketch:
- Hold down the Windows key + Shift + S to bring up a snipping toolbar.
- Snip the required area of your screen which will then be automatically loaded to your clipboard.
- You will then receive an invitation (bottom right of the screen) to mark up and share the image you’ve clipped. Click on the words ‘Select here’.
- This will load the Snip & Sketch app.
- Annotate your image with the pen symbols and click on the save or share icons (top right).