What a year it’s been, but despite the challenges that we have all had, our team has continued to strive to deliver the best possible service and enable our clients to better navigate the challenges ahead. Let’s take a look at some of the highlights from this year, and what we’re looking forward to in 2022.
Firstly, our Christmas Opening Hours
We’re open as normal this festive season except for:
Friday 17th December – Closing at 1500.
Friday 24th December (Christmas Eve) – Closing at 1500.
Friday 31st December (New Year’s Eve) – Closing at 1500.
The Service Desk will remain open with a skeleton staff for high priority issues until 1800 on each of the above days.
Now a look back at 2021
Here are just some of the highlights from 2021:
- We have moved up 45 places in the MSP Global Top 500 to place #169!
- Our fantastic team has grown even more, you can meet them all here.
- The new Cloud Voice service has been vital to help companies through home and hybrid working this year.
- We also launched our new Live Service Status page to provide the latest information on the services critical to our clients – take a look here.
- There have been a whole host of informative articles on the blog this year, so catch up on any you have missed here.
Looking forward to 2022
We’re already in full flow, planning and implementing products and services for 2022. As well as Next Gen Firewalls, which you can find out more about on the blog, we’re also talking to clients about Windows 11. Of course, we also hope to once again be on the MSP Global Top 500 list.
With the recent updated government guidelines being announced to encourage us to work from home again, remote and hybrid working continues to be an important part of business which we will work to support our clients on.
If your current set up isn’t working for you, your employees or your business, check out just some of the products and services that we offer to help your business respond better to the year ahead. And give us a call to iron out the creases in your IT plan.