Why do I need a SSL certificate?
A SSL certificate is required where you wish to provide secure communications between you and your server (or a customer, partner etc.) by encrypting it. This prevents eavesdropping by third parties in between.
The Internet is not a safe or trusted place and data can often transit many different providers, countries, continents and jurisdictions to get from a to b.
You need an SSL certificate if your server sends or receives sensitive information over the Internet. Examples include:
- Credit card numbers processed "on site"
- Usernames and passwords
- Sensitive business information
- Sensitive personal information
With SSL Certificate:
Without SSL Certificate:
Our SSL Certificates
- 2048 bit Industry Standard SSL Certificate
- Trusted by all popular Browsers
- 99.9% Browser Compatibility
- 128/256 bit encryption
- Unlimited server licenses
- "Secure Site Seal" graphic to display your website to give visitors confidence
- Management of CSR generation, request, validation and installation process
- Email and telephone support
|Product / Years||1||2||3|
|Wildcard SSL Certificate||£250||£400||£530|